Well, yesterday I was extremely optimistic, but after the "Peak" not showing up and only getting a high on the monitor this morning, it is beginning to look G-R-I-M for me this month! J is leaving tomorrow morning and I won't see him again for a little over a week, so I don't know. We did have sex last night, and we will do it tonight. So, there is a chance if I O in the next couple of days, but who knows.
I should just let it go....breathe.......
Ok, so I tried and it is still stuck with me. I think what bothers me the most is the fact that I know J is going to have to start going out of town for work again and that will probably last for a couple of months. So, back to only seeing him on the weekends. We haven't had to do this since December. I remember it sucked then, and I am sure it is going to suck again.
Well, the trip home is still on. It hasn't got cancelled yet. I keep waiting for that since this particular trip has been cancelled 3 times already! Damn it...I am going this time and no one can stop me. Well, I guess they can, but it sounded good.
Everyone have a great day! It is almost time to get back to work.
3:48 PM....Afternoon memo to self:
1. Try, try, try not to be so jealous of all the people around you that have babies or are pregnant.
2. Try to be happy for them without avoiding them EVERY time you see them coming in your direction.
3. Remember...you have family that loves you and a wonderful husband. If for some reason you never have children, you have EVERYTHING that you need in life.
4. Concentrate on #3...you are lucky with what you have!
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment