Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Well, I thought I would give a quick update:
  • J is out of town again!
  • I got extremely sick Monday night. I had a horrible migrane and was throwing up for most of the night.
  • I should have called in sick to work on Tuesday, due to a lack of sleep and I was still extremely nauseated. But, I have way to much to do this week.
  • I got my 2nd exam back last night. I got a 95 on this one. Final is next Tuesday.
  • I am still feeling pretty nauseous today. There have been a couple of times that I thought I may have to use my trash can as a little more.
  • I am on CD26. Last cycle was 26 days, but it looks like this one isn't going to be that kind. I have no clue if or when I O'd since I didn't temp. or use my monitor while I was gone.
  • I let hope creep in for some odd reason this morning (could be the nausea, tender breasts, etc...). I took a HPT and of course it was a BFN. Don't know why I took it, but I did. Oh well, story of my life. I haven't seen a positive or a false positive since January 2004!
  • I figure with the way that I am feeling AF will be here within the next couple of days. I did start temping after I got home, just so I could see the temps drop that way I would know when AF would be here.

Well, it looks like that is about it for right now. Hope that everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Mrs. D. said...

Sorry you are sick... I am still hoping it is a BFP in the making...