You know....I don't have anything philosophical or inspiring to write about.
I have been extremely busy with work here lately. I want to go to the next level with TTC. But, with this state's insurance not wanting to help you get pg, I am out of options for a while or until I win the lotto. Maybe I should buy a ticket....
I actually want to give up on TTC, but I can't. It consumes me. Every breath that I breathe is in hope of 2 pink lines appearing on one of the many different brands of HPT's that I have in my bathroom cabinet.
I see a baby, a pg woman, a child, anything... and I get tears in my eyes. I try to stay optimistic and hopeful every month, but I have this horrible feeling that for some odd reason, it isn't meant to be for me. I think that what upsets me the most is that J would make a wonderful father. For some reason, I am not able to give him that one gift that I know he is longing for as much as I am.
I don't understand why these things happen. Is it a test to see how much I want a baby? A test to see if I will love the baby whole-heartedly and unconditionally? Is there some kind of criteria that you have to meet before you will be granted your one dream? Yes, I had a fucked up childhood. Yes, I have a few self-esteem issues that I need to deal with! But, what does that have to do with me having a baby. I mean really...if having "fertility issues" isn't damaging my self-esteem, I don't know what is!
Since I have been working out, I am feeling better about my self (both mentally and physically). I am working on improving myself!!! I really am! I just need someone to lead me in the right direction or to give me the one answer that I need the most....
Why can't I get pregnant???
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think the answer lies within yourself Chas. Ask youself if you're at the best possible place in life to have a child. Ask yourself if you can handle all the ups and downs of a child, the expense, the emotions and the sacrifice. I believe God gives us what we can handle. I believe he gives us these life lessons for a reason and even tho those reasons aren't clear to us now...it will be clear to us one day. That's what really keeps me going and gives me hope that everything will be ok. If you ever need to talk, you know where I am. Have a great day :)
Post a Comment