Friday, April 15, 2005

Hope Left!

Yep, you read that right. The bitch walked right out the door with J this morning. She was laughing and taunting me the whole way. Do you think that there is a chance that she might come back this month? Let me answer that for you....HELL NO!!!!!

I could try to be optimistic, but when it is over, it is over. If you read my previous posts, you understand. I will do a quick run down of the facts to why she is already gone on CD14:
  • We had sex on CD7 and 8, knowing that it was not TTC Sex
  • We had what I thought would end up being TTC sex on CD12
  • Last cycle due to the Metformin, I got peaks on the monitor on CD13 & 14
  • This cycle CD13 & 14 on the monitor are high
  • So, J left this morning to go out of town and I leave in the morning to go out of town
  • I won't see him again until CD22 or 23
  • Before the met., I was o'ing between CD21-24. It could work, but I don't plan on taking my monitor with me to TX on vacation. I may attempt to temp., but I am not really sure if I want to do that.

So, that is the run down. It really looks like the whole baby thing is going to be put on hold for a couple of months. J was told that they were going to start going out of town for work. It could last for a couple of months. So, him only being home on the weekends, is really going to put a kink in things.

But, I will say that even though Hope left me today, Faith decided to pay me a visit to lift my spirits. As she said, she (Faith) will always be with me in my heart, I just have to remember that. I was doing some thinking (scary, I know), but maybe I am trying to rush things. I really don't understand why I can't get pg, but there HAS to be a reason. One day, I will find out what that reason is, and when I do, I will be all the more wiser.

Well, it is Friday and I leave in the morning. Even though this month and maybe a few to follow are out, I am not going to let it ruin the fact that I am going home! Whoo hoo!

Have a great weekend and take care!!!!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

If it makes you feel any better, I STILL have HIGHS now after DAYS AND DAYS and now my chart is saying I ovulated, which makes no sense to me, but whatever. So, don't lose hope. You could have ovulated!

Ally said...

Don't think about anything negative...just go back to Texas and have a blast. You deserve it!

I'll talk to you when you get back.
Have a great time Chas.

:)

Mrs. D. said...

Personally I think both Hope and Faith are total bitches! I have had it with both of them... I have dumped them for my new friend Vodka.

Jenna said...

Chas,
I am really sorry about the timing thing. I hope that maybe it will work out in the next few months that you O on the weekend. I hope that you are having a great time being home, you are in my thoughts!
Jenna

ErinMary said...

I got pregnant 4 days before ovulation, according to my chart. I had had better timed sex and did not get pregnant. Go figure. Who knows how the hell all of this stuff really works.