Wednesday, December 01, 2004

One of those days........

Well, got to work this morning and did what I always do as soon as I get here...entered my BBT on Fertility Friend. I then went to the TTC board on Pregnancy Weekly. I saw a post from yesterday where my online buddy Jenna posted that he mom passed away. I feel so awful for her and her family and my heart just breaks when I think about her. I wish that I could give Jenna a great big hug and let her know that I am here for her. Nothing that I can say to make her feel better, but I would love to be there to listen or to just let her cry. What ever she needs right now.

The next part of morning....on the way out of the restroom this morning a lady that works here (we'll call her S) stopped me and said that she was feeling extremely sick at her stomach and that she was having excruciating pain in her side. I talked to her for a few minutes and went to get someone to check her out. There is one guy that works here, P, and he is an EMT outside of this place. So, P came to the restroom and checked her out. We think it is her gall bladder, but we don't know for sure. I had to call 9-1-1 to have an ambulance come and take her to the hospital. I then had to call her daughter and let her know what happened so she could go up to the hospital. We don't know what is wrong yet, but the daughter is supposed to call me as soon as she finds something out.

I hate that so many bad things are happening right now. I feel so bad for Jenna and for S. I found out today that S's sister passed away last week.

I talked to J last night and he is really motivated to find another job now. His isn't bad, but he is fed up with going out of town so much. He told me last night that they were saying this going out of town business may last until April or May. I can't have him out of town for the next 4 or 5 months. It has already been about a month or a little over. I am never going to have babies if he doesn't get to stay home during a week that I am Oing. I feel like I am being selfish...I want, I want, I want. But damn it....I WANT A BABY!!!!!

Well, back to finishing my lunch and then back to work.

No comments: