Thursday, December 23, 2004

Million Dollar Answer....

If you read my post from yesterday, you saw the Million Dollar Question. Well, last night I asked J the question. This was the conversation:

Me: So J, I have the Million Dollar Question for you.

J: OK....(rolling his eyes, knowing this has to do with whether or not this is our month).....what is it? (I told him that I will be taking a test on New Year's Eve, even though I am not scheduled to start AF until the 1st)

Me: Is it going to be a depressing end to an otherwise depressing year, or the ecstatic beginning to a wonderful New Year?

J: It is going to be the ecstatic beginning to a wonderful New Year no matter what happens.

That was his million dollar answer. I know that he means well and I know that he can't tell me one way or the other what happens, but damn it! I need to know how he feels on the subject. The New Year hasn't started, I haven't tested, and it was only a couple of days ago that I O'd, so why am I being so pessimistic already?

I guess it is in my nature when it comes to this whole TTC thing! I figure if I expect the worst, then if the worst does happen, I won't be quite so disappointed. If something good happens, then it is just that much better.

Who knows? I sure as hell don't! I am so glad that today is Thursday....no work tomorrow or Monday. Then work Tuesday and Wednesday and then off Thursday - Monday. Yeah!

We are going to J's parents for New Year's. Who would have thought that I would be buying an EPT, so I could take it at the in-laws? Gotta do, what ya gotta do, AND this is what I HAVE to do.

I probably won't be around much the next couple of days....no big plans, just don't know that I will be online much through the weekend. I think I will take advantage of J being home.

I did decide however, that next month, I will be taking a week vacation and going back to Texas with my mom to see some of my family. I miss them all so much. I can't wait. J is always working out of town anymore, so why not get away for a while?

Well, time to get back to work! Have a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: