Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Will it be a Happy New Year?

I am sitting here on my lunch break, so I thought I would make some good use of it. Here I am!

Well, I think that I may have O'd yesterday. Temp went up a little this morning, so I was playing with fertility friend and if it stays up for the next 2 days, it will show O for CD23. It then gives me a test date of January 1, 2005. I think I will be testing on New Year's Eve....

The million dollar question of the day.....Will I end the year depressed or will I start it extremely happy?

I am hoping and praying that it will start great! I am ready for this year to be over. This year has really sucked with everything that has gone on. According to fertility friend, I have a high chance of conceiving this month with all of the TTC sex. If I do get pg, I will have a due date of September 11,2005.

As for the holidays...I am looking forward to them, but then again I am just ready for them to be over with. With all of the losses and blows that my family has taken this year, it just won't be the same at Christmas. I was brought up to believe that family is the most important thing. I whole heartedly believe that. I want to be with my papa's wife this Christmas to help her through this difficult time, but it is so hard to get away for the holidays without taking extra time off of work. With the time that I had to take off when he got sick and then passed away, I don't have much time built up anymore. I know that she knows that I am thinking about her and would be there if I could. My mom is here in the same city that I am, so I will focus on J, my mom, and my step dad. They need me too.

Well, I think I am going to do some surfing for a while and then get back to work!

Before I go....you know that song "If Tomorrow Never Comes" by Garth Brooks? Well, it is on and it just made me think. Here I am talking about family and the losses that we have had to endure this year, I think I will make a few calls and make sure they know just how much I love them all!

I hope that everyone else can do the same thing with the family that they have.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: