Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Happy New Year!

I will be out of town for a couple of days. J and I are leaving tomorrow to go to his parents for New Years.

I plan on testing Friday morning with a FRER. I will let you all know how it turns out when I am able to post again. His parents don't have internet at their house....

So, for anyone reading this....

I hope that you have a safe and prosperous New Year!!!!!

See you in 2005!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Happy New Years!!! Good bye 2004.... welcome 2005!!!
I hope this year is a good year to all of us. So how was your New Year. I hope it was filled with lots of fun. So how did the test go? Any news? My fingers have been crossed for you and you have been in my thoughts. I hope this year is filled with hope and not pain for all of us. Talk to you soon.
Jenna