Well, it is snowing pretty good outside right now. The temp. is a whopping 12 degrees with a windchill of (on average) 0! Yes, that is a zero. Damn it is cold! It is supposed to do this all week, which is nice with Christmas being on Saturday. I do love the snow at Christmas time, but with having to come back and forth to work, I could sure do with out it.
On the TTC front....
J has been home since Thursday. I am supposed to be O'ing somewhere between CD21 and 23. I am on CD 22 today. We have done pretty good with our TTC sex...Thursday, Saturday and Sunday so far. May have to add today to that list. My temps. are still low and not showing any indication of O yet, so I am hoping that it will actually happen today or tomorrow. We will see in the morning. I haven't really noticed an over abundance of CM (watery or ew). I have had quite a bit of creamy though. Sorry if this is way tmi!
Well, all I can do is keep my fingers crossed and my hopes up that this will be our month! Kind of sucks since we are going to J's parents for New Years! I told him that I am going to take a couple of pg tests with me, so I can take one on New Year's Eve to see if I should have a drink or not. But, if I O today, I will only be 10 dpo. I don't know that the test will show anything at that point or not if I am. I probably won't be doing any drinking until I know for sure. But since my cycles are generally 33-34 days, AF should be showing around the 31st or the 1st. Does she have perfect timing or what?
Well, if any one is reading this, I want to say thank you. If Jamie or Jenna is reading this....I am thinking about you girls! I always have you both in my thoughts and prayers.
Let me know how you are doing.
Back to work!
Monday, December 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment