Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Am I Imagining Things????

Well, it is Tuesday and I am back at work. My main reason for this post....Am I imagining things? Yes, this does have to do with TTC.

Ok, here is the run down of where I am at this month with TTC....

~ I am on CD30, 7 DPO of a 33/34 day cycle.
~ TTC was timed perfectly!
~ My boobs are so sore, they hurt when I barely touch them.
~ I ate a pint of Brown Cow (chocolate, vanilla, and moose tracks all swirled together) last night.
~ Then I had some chips and salsa.
~ My temps. are looking good.
~ I have been having some really weird dreams (sexual and really weird).

So, I went out this last weekend and bought a box of First Response Early Pregnancy Tests (*you can test 4 days earlier*). If AF is coming this cycle, she should be here around January 1. I think I will test on 12/31 as soon as I get up, so I can answer my Million Dollar Question.

I am hoping and praying that this will be it for us. It just scares me not knowing. I mean if I am, my dr. wants me to get blood workup as soon as I get a + pg test. Well, lets see, I will be at the in-laws from Thursday to Monday! So, if I do get one, I will have to get in there Tuesday on my lunch break, so I can start taking my prometrium as soon as the blood is drawn. The dr. says that it is better to have too much progesterone, than not enough, but he wants to see my levels first.

So, I may be getting my hopes up and they will be crushed if I get that BFN, but I was playing with due date calculators this morning and it looks like my EDD would be 9/13/05. Wouldn't that be great!

I don't know what to think, and I probably shouldn't even be thinking about it!

Well, I hope that everyone had a nice Christmas! I also wish everyone a wonderful New Year! Thank goodness that 2004 is almost over! I am ready to have it all in the past!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you eating that CRAP? You wanna turn your body into the perfect lab environment? Good luck girlfriend. " I ate a pint of Brown Cow..." means your body craves fats. The EFA's you should be getting come from cold-pressed organic flax, evening primrose, and hemp seed. DAILY! Try Whole Foods Market. Quit the sugars and funky salts ( "Then I had some chips and salsa") and get some colloidal minerals.

Jenna said...

Hey,
Merry Christmas and Happy new year. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope this month is your month. I would be a great way to start out the new year. Sorry I haven't been posting many comments. I have wanted to post things from time to time but I haven't taken the time. I am still reading your blog everyday to see what is new with you. Good Luck..
Tons of baby dust to you..