Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Am I getting sick?

So, I am at work and I just found out that a co-worker is pg. The bad thing is that it is one of those people that I talk to and not "just because I have to". Anyway, when she told me that she was pg., I was happy for her. I was genuinely happy...am I getting sick?

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely jealous of her. She was wearing the patch and finally talked her husband into having a baby (she has a daughter that is 10 from her first marriage). She quit wearing the patch and 2 weeks later she was pg. How do people do that? I have been trying for over a year, have had a miscarriage, and I have no babies! What the fuck is going on?

I have decided that if I'm not pg. by the 1st of the year, then we are going to start testing. I want a baby so bad that it is driving me crazy! Seems like most of the time that is all I can think about.

Work isn't getting much better from yesterday. It still sucks and I still hate my job! What can I do...it's a paycheck and it pays my bills.

Time to get back to work....

No comments: