Thursday, September 01, 2005

Quick update....

First I want to say:

Whoo hoo Ally! You may have been wanting 3, but you are getting 4! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Ok, not a lot of plans for the long weekend. We are going to my parents cabin. Time to get away and visit nature once again. It is so nice and peaceful there. I love going. I sure wish we would hit the lotto so I could move out there full time and of course afford the gas to drive the 2 hours between here and there. As of right now, it looks like it is $3.39/gallon for regular unleaded.
Well, I am wearing maternity clothes today. I broke down day before yesterday and went to Old Navy. I bought 2 pair of jeans and 3 tops....grand total spent $62. I am pretty happy with that. So, I can still wear my regular jeans, but they are beginning to get a bit tight. Today....I am comfortable! I can breath and don't have to worry about popping a button when I do it. Oh, part of that could be that I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. I will start back next Tuesday....that is a pledge to myself...just haven't felt much like it this week.
Oh, speaking of not feeling much like it, I had to leave work an hour early yesterday due to the fact that they are putting tar on the roof. Well, it is coming straight through my office vent. Unfortunately, I had to come to work today, so I had to switch offices because the smell was so bad and when I called my dr. office yesterday, he said not to be breathing that shit in! So, here I am....patiently waiting for 5:00 PM to get here so I can take off!!!!
Have a great evening! Hopefully I will have something a lot more interesting to talk about soon.

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Hope you have a great weekend!! I am in and out of maternity. I can pretty much stay away from maternity shirts for now. Pants though are another story

Jenn said...

Chas - I had a major clothing crisis yesterday as well - I have some clothes left over from Joey. My stomach doesn't fill out the shirts yet but my BOOBS ARE HUGE so they don't fit into regular shirts. Drives me nuts - but I am not complaining - I just can't wait till I cross the threshold from looking fat to looking pregnant!!!

Have a good holiday weekend. Oh - I know what you mean about the gas...it cost my husband $105 to fill his tank on Wednesday!!!!!!!

Ally said...

Chas,

I'm glad you're comfy now. I couldn't be uncomfortable for one minute. I am wearing elastic shorts which is my saving grace. My tummy was so stretched out after Kelly (10 lber) that it's much easier to fill it out now. Lucky me!!! lol

Have a nice and relaxing weekend.

Liz said...

I'm with Les ... you don't need to go to the gym! I'm glad you got some clothes and will be nice and comfortable. Hope you have a fun weekend!!