Well, I had some things that I was going to post about and as soon as I started up blogger, I forgot what they were.
Nothing new is going on here. Just working as usual and J is out of town for the week. He will be home Thursday night, so that will be really nice. We have our u/s appt. on Friday. I am hoping that the baby isn't shy, but I guess we will have to wait and see.
I started working out again yesterday. I did 2 miles on the ellip. yesterday and 1 and a half this morning. I will go again on Thursday. It is so hard to work out now since I have to watch my heartrate. I never did that before and it is amazing how quick it goes up. Keeping it under 140 is hard for me when I am on the ellip. I was doing anywhere from 8-9 minute miles, but now it takes me more like 12-14 mins with the heart rate.
Well, I haven't had to smell the tar for a couple of days. I think they moved to a different portion of the roof so it isn't coming into the air intake that hits my office. I was told that they will be doing the section right over my office and I asked them if there was anyway that they could do it mid-Feb. or early March since I will be gone. Apparently, they haven't even accepted bids on the job, so it could happen while I am gone.
I hope that everyone is doing good....
Jenn - looking forward to seeing if you get to find out the sex of your babies on Thursday.
Ally - hope that your eye is feeling better.
Jamie - Sounds like you are doing good on the working out. Keep it up!
Jess - Good luck with the move.
Les - I have been thinking about ya...are you still not smoking? I hope that you are doing OK.
Heather and Heather - I hope everything is going good for both of you. Heather M. - I hope the morning sickness is starting to let up a bit for ya.
Liz - You are in my thoughts. I hope that you are doing a little better.
Jenna - I miss you. We need to talk more. Hope you find a great job soon!
If I missed anyone, I am so sorry! Thinking of you all.
Well, it is almost time for me to go back to work, so I hope that everyone has a great day! I didn't do too bad for forgetting what I was going to post about.
Take care!!!!
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha, My DH would love it if my dr put me on bed rest!! I can imagine what he would say to me if I tried to work out!! I am doing good. Glad to hear that you are too.
We really do need to talk more, I have been missing you. I hope that you get to find out the sex of your little one on friday.. i know that it must be so exciting.
You are in my thoughts always.
Hugs,
Jenna
I can't believe you're working out...I desperately need to. I'm glad you don't have to smell the tar anymore. Hope tomorrow brings good news. Can't wait to hear the update on the u/s. Take care!
The only thing I am working out is my arm....lifting food from the plate to my mouth!!!! Ilooked like I swallowed a beach ball!
I can't wait to hear how your sonogram goes today! Good luck...I hope the peanut cooperates!
Have a good one!
Post a Comment