It looks like all of my family and friends made it through Hurricane Rita safely. My family in Tyler barely got any of the 18-20" of rain that was called for. Ally made it home with no damage. As for my family that left Texas City to go to Tyler...I don't know how much, if any, damage was done to their home. I am praying that it wasn't bad.
Well, I have a few things that I have to get done, just wanted to give that quick update. I really am happy and relieved that my family and friends made it through. My heart goes out to the families of those who received damage or didn't make it.
Take care.
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Chas for your sweet comments. Hopefully I'll catch you online soon.
:)
I am glad everyone is safe Chas! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment