Well, it is finally Friday, and I am going nuts! My appt is in 3 hours and I am starting to get scared to death! Ok, I know that things in there are good. I know that I am using the doppler correctly and that IS the heartbeat that I listen too. I am almost positive that is the baby that I feel moving around in there. I shouldn't worry until they tell me something is wrong....right? Why am I doing this to myself?
Ok, I have to distract myself...so here it is on Friday, has rained most of the morning and at 12:30 PM EST it is currently 59 degrees with a high expected of 65. Being a Texas girl....I am not ready for winter....not yet. I do have to admit that up here, Fall is absolutely beautiful.
We don't have a lot planned for the weekend. My appt. is at 3:30 today and then we are going to meet a couple of people that J works with for a drink. One of the guys got a job somewhere else, so we are going to celebrate. I think that maybe I should clarify....J is going for a drink and I am just along for the ride. As for the rest of the weekend...I think I may post some u/s pics on here on Saturday...if not then, it will be Monday when I get back to work.
Well, I am really out of things to talk about, so I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend! Take care!!!!!
Friday, September 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS! I THINK A GIRL...
Hope the appt went well and you were able to find out...I think it's a boy!
I hope that the u/s went great and you got to see if you are having a little girl or a little boy. I hope that you are having a great weekend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jenna
I hope that your appt went great!! Hope you get the sono photos on here soon and maybe post what you are having!!
I get worked up at the appts too. I had one on Friday as well and I do the same thing. I get to go every 2 weeks because of high risk and I am doing that still everytime!
I hope things went well, I can't wait for you to update.
Post a Comment