Here is the complete furniture set that we are getting:
We found it at Baby Depot, which is a part of Burlington Coat Factory. I am so excited to get it to the house and set up. The bed is one that goes from crib to daybed to full size bed.Also, here is a couple of my 20 week belly pics (I have gained 16 lbs.):


So, in other news...I had told you how we only got 2 pics from the last u/s and they weren't really that good at all. We are going for another u/s on October 28! I can't wait. I was talking to a girl online and she was telling me how her friend that is in the nursing program at the community college told her that the u/s program takes volunteers to be "OB models" for their classes. Turns out the girl actually lives about a mile and a half from me. She gave me the number and I called and now I get to go. I spoke with the program director and she said that they need at least 90 minutes of my time (students are doing the u/s), but I can bring family, they will give me pics, and they also give you a "thank you" baby gift. I don't need any gift! It is gift enough that they are letting me do this and there is no charge and I don't have to fight with the insurance company.
Well, that is about all I have for today. Hope everyone is doing well. Take care and will try to update more often!
8 comments:
How cool is that??? A free sonogram!!! Very exciting! You are definately one of those "cute pregnant ladies" LOL. I am bigger than you are and I am 3 weeks behind you!!!!
The nursery set is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the wood! Make sure you send us a pic when you set it up in your house!
Talk to you soon!
I love the nursery! It's so pretty. I'm leaning towards one of those cribbs that turns into a bed.
I love the U/S pics...so cute you are!
The nursery looks great! Glad you can get a sonogram soon and won't have to wait until your appt.
Congrats on your little girl and I hope all continues to go well.
Really great furniture... where are you getting it!
I am jealous of your cute belly!!!
that is so cool! a free u/s!!! I hope the pics turn out really well.
The nursery set looks so cute, I hope that you are able to get it set up soon, I can't wait to see the room, what theme are you going to have?
Your preggo tummy is so cute! I am a little jealous to, but mainly I am so happy for you.
Hey I remeber that post about the free u/s!! Glad you get one too!! That is great.
The nursery furniture looks great! I just posted mine. We finished over the weekend. My dh cleaned out the room. I guess I am lucky there!! My furniture also came from baby depot!!
Great belly pics too!!
Whatever it is,baby changing table you can get it herebaby changing table
Great blog posts. You should write an article for this baby depot site. Its a great way to drive more visitors to your site.They will also link from their homepage to your blog to help drive more traffic to your site.
Post a Comment