Please say a quick prayer for those in Texas and Louisiana that will be impacted by Hurricane Rita. I have family in Houston and Texas City that have now evacuated to Tyler, family in Corpus Christie that have evacuated to Granbury, and family that have gone to San Antonio. Also, please pray for those in Tyler (East Texas) because they are calling for 18-20" of rain, along with tornados, high winds, and the like. We also have some online friends (Ally and Jennie) who were both in the Houston area and have moved to higher ground. This has been a devastating year in the way of natural disasters and now is beginning to hit a lot closer to home for me.
I would appreciate any and all prayers that you could say not only for my family and friends, but everyone who is impacted by this storm.
Thanks and take care!
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been gone all weekend but I was watching closely to the tv and this was for my online friends!! Hope everyone is ok and that everyone is safe.
Hi Sporty love your blog. I came across it while looking for school prayer. I know Prayers.... is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for school prayer stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care
I was out searching for pray related information, when I landed on your page. Sporty you have some good stuff there. While Prayers.... wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for pray, see you again some time.
Post a Comment