- BP when first checked 148/82
- gained about 2 and a half lbs. since appt. 2 weeks ago
- urine is good
- swelling is normal (even though it can get pretty bad)
- BP right before I left 100/60
I don't know what was going on with my BP. I couldn't believe it was so high when I first went in. It is almost always 120/70 or right in that vicinity.
Well, I was a little pissed this morning, but I don't guess I should be. I shaved my legs and trimmed up, thinking that since I am now officially in my final month, I would be checked. That was a complete waste of time. I mean really...I posted a picture of big belly, do you know how hard it is to shave and trim up down there???? It sucked!
I go back next Monday. Starting my weekly appointments now. My doctor is going to do the Group B Strep test when I go in and make sure that the little one is head down. She moves so much. He barely heard her heartbeat this morning. Earlier in the pregnancy that would have bothered me, but because she is so active and apparently likes to play "chase"....I know that she is just fine.
Jess asked if I was starting to get uncomfortable. Honestly, I am starting to have some of the pains, but I promised that if I got pregnant, I wouldn't complain. I am almost at the end, and I am not going to start complaining now. I will tell you the problems (not complaining though). I am having a hard time sleeping. If I sit or lay down, when I go to get up, my hips hurt and it takes me a few minutes before I can walk normally. Makes it hard in the middle of the night when I get up to go to the bathroom. They are, from what I understand, the normal pains of pregnancy. I am for the most part enjoying this pregnancy. I have some fears every now and then that hinder the enjoyment. So, I guess you could say that when I'm not worrying...I'm enjoying!
Well, that is about it, so I will update again after my next appt. Hope this finds everyone doing well. I have missed talking to everyone, but I do want you to know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care!
7 comments:
I am so glad to hear that you are doing well, I know you are so excited to hold little Sami in your arms. I understand about the normal pregnancy pains...trust me. I feel like I walk weird all the time from my hips bothering me. Please take care of yourself!!
Heather M.
Chas!! I'm glad you had a good appt. And you don't have to feel bad, or like you are complaining when you are telling us about your aches and pains. You wouldn't be normal if you didn't WANT THAT BABY OUT NOW...LOL. That is part of being pregnant and even a part that we all look forward to. It's just the way it goes. You are my friend and I want to hear about your aches and pains so I can be your friend and reassure you that it is all worth it and you will be holding her your arms very soon.
:::::steps off soap box:::::
That being said, I am so exremely excited for you and I may be halfway across the country but I am still counting down the days with you.
Jess
I can't even believe you are heading into your one week appointments already! I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I have to agree w/ Jess, don't worry about telling us your aches and pains. It can get frustrating! =)
By the way...the belly is just TOO CUTE!
Melissa
Chas, I can't believe you're almost there. Glad everything is going well with you and Sami.
Well I am right there with you with all the aches and pains and not sleeping ect..... Not complaining either!! I hope the next few weeks fly by for us!!
You have every right to complain Chassy. I hated swollen ankles myself.
I'm glad everything went well at the dr. Don't worry about your blood pressure, it'll all return to mornal after Sami comes out.
Take care and I'll catch up with you online.
Chas,
Your belly pics are to cute! I'm so glad to hear all is well with you and little Samantha. You're so close to having her, I hope these next few weeks fly by for you.
Take care.
Tummy Tickles,
Jennie :)
Post a Comment