Well, I am currently sitting here in the hospital waiting on Samantha to make her appearance. We went for the U/S last night and I was low on amnotic fluid and Sami was measuring small. I went for a follow up today and was dialated to around 2 or 3 and about 70-80% effaced. So, my doctor sent me to the hospital and they started the pitocin around 4:10 pm. I am having contractions every 4 mins, but they aren't that bad. We are just waiting, so hopefully she will come tonight, but it is almost 9 now, so we will just have to wait and see.
Also, I called Ally and talked to her for a bit earlier and it was really nice to finally talk to her.
Well, I think that is about it for now, but I will try to post more and keep everyone updated once this little one decides to show up.
Take care and thanks to all of ya'll for everything.
UPDATE:
I am still sitting in the hospital waiting. They stopped the pit last night/this morning about 1:45 and restarted it again about 9:45. Hopefully she will make her appearance today. I will keep you updated. Thanks for all of the positive thoughts.
Another update....
Well, it is a little after 6 pm and we are still waiting. They tried giving me prostin(sp?) to soften the cervix more and that didn't help. They gave me that around 1 pm. At 5:15 they gave me cytotech or something like that. It is another cervix ripener. We are going to see if that will work at all. My doctor is coming in around 7 or so and is probably going to break my water and will start the pit again around 9 or so. If that doesn't do anything for me he is going to do a c-section...so, it looks like we will have this little one way or another tonight.
I will update again asap. Hopefully I will have some pics to put on here. Take care!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow!!!! This is so exciting!! I hope that everything goes really well and you are holding your little miracle in just a little bit!!! I can't wait to hear more!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!! CHAS!!!! Oh I wish I could be there to hug you and congratulate you in person and hold little Sami. Good luck girl, I will be praying for you! THIS IS IT!!!!! YIIIIPPPEEEE!
Jess
Chassy,
Was so great to talk to you!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!
I hope you had a somewhat easy night and that you got the epi!! :)
Keep us posted...I'll be checking on you all day!!
Love ya!!
Thinking of you and your little one--and waiting to read your birth story!
OMG Chas, how exciting!! Hope the delivery went well. Can't wait to see pics of Sami.
Holy Crap!!!!!!! I am so excited for you Chas! You could be a mommy right now for all I know! LOL
Well, I hope your labor goes smoothly without any pain! (ok - that is probably pushing it). Don't forget the Epidural!!!!!!
I can't wait !!!!!
Wow - you have a stubborn little girl there! LOL Well - by tomorrow she will be here. Are the contractions bad or are they tolerable? I have been thinking about you all day - Hang in there!
I am determined this girl is going to be a drama chick because of the show she is putting on for all of us.
I am on the edge of my seat anticipating her next move.
Can't wait!!!!
Jess
Oh My God!!!! You have me crying I am so excited for you! It sounds like before too long, you will have a beautiful, long awaited miracle in your arms. I am so happy for you. I am biting my nails waiting to see how things go!
Heather M.
Looks like Sami is taking her sweet time to get here. Good luck!!
I hope that she gets here soon, I know you and J must be so excited!!!! I hope that the labor is not too bad. I can't wait to see pics and hear more, I have been thinking about you all day!!!! Hugs!!!
Post a Comment