It's almost time Chassy...you muust be so excited and scared! I wish you and J only the best with little Sami.I will say a prayer for your family as well. Let's talk soon. Thinking of ya,Ally
You're almost there...Sami will be here soon. Hope the next couple of weeks will go smoothly and very fast.
I am so excited!!! You look great still. Are you starting to get uncomfortable yet? I wish all the best for you in the upcoming weeks. Can't wait!Jess
Wow!!! Your belly looks great!!! Sami has grown since the last pic... it looks like she is almost ready!!!! I can't believe how smooth your belly looks... no stretch marks for you!!! And your belly button is still in! I can't wait for our first little IPP baby!!!
Beautiful belly pic!! We are almost done!! Yeah!! Good Luck at your appt today!
Wow - you look so great!!!! Sammy is going to be here before you know it!!! How exciting! I hope you aren't too uncomfortable.I can't wait to hear the update today!Take Care
You are looking so great!! Sami will be here before you know it! I know you and J must be so excited. I hope that the time goes fast.
How in the hell do you still have an innie??? I am so jealous? Mine looks like a dart... but you look fantastic! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It's almost time Chassy...you muust be so excited and scared! I wish you and J only the best with little Sami.
I will say a prayer for your family as well.
Let's talk soon.
Thinking of ya,
Ally
You're almost there...Sami will be here soon. Hope the next couple of weeks will go smoothly and very fast.
I am so excited!!! You look great still. Are you starting to get uncomfortable yet? I wish all the best for you in the upcoming weeks. Can't wait!
Jess
Wow!!! Your belly looks great!!! Sami has grown since the last pic... it looks like she is almost ready!!!! I can't believe how smooth your belly looks... no stretch marks for you!!! And your belly button is still in!
I can't wait for our first little IPP baby!!!
Beautiful belly pic!! We are almost done!! Yeah!! Good Luck at your appt today!
Wow - you look so great!!!! Sammy is going to be here before you know it!!! How exciting! I hope you aren't too uncomfortable.
I can't wait to hear the update today!
Take Care
You are looking so great!! Sami will be here before you know it! I know you and J must be so excited. I hope that the time goes fast.
How in the hell do you still have an innie??? I am so jealous? Mine looks like a dart... but you look fantastic! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment