Friday, January 20, 2006

Introducing Samantha Lynn Fudella....

Image hosting by Photobucket

Samantha Lynn Fudella
Born at 3:56 am, January 20, 2006
Vaginal delivery
5 lbs. 10 oz.
18 1/4 inches long

You can't see her head, but she has dark hair like her momma's.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ally said...

WOOWOO...

Good job Chassy!!!! You did it!!!

I'm so happy for you and J.

She's so cute!!!

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl!! You must be so happy, congratulations!!

Jenna said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!!! She is so beautiful!!!! Congrats again I know you and J must just be so happy right now!!!
Hugs,
Jenna

Jessigirl said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!! Great job Chas!!! She is SO beautiful. I am so excited for you! YOU ARE A MOMMY CHAS!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!

Jess

Liz said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! She is beautiful! So happy for you and J.

Jenn said...

Chas - what a great job you did!!!! She sure did keep you up! LOL Sammy is so beautiful - Congratulations Mommy!!!!!!

I am so happy for you and J!

Love,
Jenn

Heather said...

Chas, I am so happy for you and J...she is a beautiful little girl! Congratulations on your little miracle! Can't wait to see lots more pictures!
Love, Heather M.

Mrs. D. said...

OMG.. I go away for 3 days and look what happens!!! I am so happy for you Chas! You did it!!!! Congratulations Mommy... what a beautiful daughter you have!
love,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chas. Your miracle is finally here, and she is absolutly beautiful. God is so good.

I'm so very happy for you and J.
I know this little blessing will give you all the love you both deserve.

Congrats,
Jennie

Jessigirl said...

I'm DYING for an update!!! When are you going home????