I'm not sure where to start with the prayer requests, but here we go....
Yesterday my cousin died in a car accident. He was the only one involved. He was 33, with a 31 year old wife and 2 kids, 7 and 5. Ginger and the kids are taking it hard. Garrett, 5, doesn't understand that his daddy is gone forever. You know...it just really fucking sucks! He was young! This shouldn't have happened. It is killing me that the funeral is Thursday and I can't be there for my family. I hate being so far away from Texas and my family. Travis Box was a good man...may he rest in peace. Please pray for his wife and kids, and the rest of the family.
Next, I had requested prayers the other day for my aunt that they gave 6 months to live. Well, some dumb fucking doctor made this statement without doing a biopsy. He based that on an x-ray. Well, they have moved her to a hospital in Tyler and will be doing the biopsy tomorrow, so please say an extra prayer that the mass in her lung is benign.
Well, for anyone who reads regulary or anyone who just happens to come across this blog and does say a prayer...thank you so much in advance. It means a lot to me.
I know that I have always said that this blog is going to be anonymous or at least semi-anonymous...well, I have decided not anymore. I wanted to be able to say my cousins name...he deserves that, so the anonymity is over. I don't care who sees or reads this. If it pisses them off...to fucking bad! Oh...sorry for the bad attitude...still pretty upset.
Thank you all again for everything!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Chas,
I am so sorry about your cousin, and you not being there. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. This just really sucks, he was so young, I just can't imagine what his wife and children are going through. Again, I am just so sorry. I hope that you are doing okay. You are in my thoughts, I am also praying for your Aunt, I hope that first stupid doctor was wrong and that things will be okay.
I am sorry about your cousin, and your family is in my prayers. Take care.
Hi Chassy,
When I read your post about Travis my heart sunk. Words cannot express my thoughts on how sorry I am for you and your family. Please know if you ever need me to talk to, or anything else for that matter, that I am here for you.
May your aunt have a speedy recovery. I am hoping her situation isn't fatal.
My prayers are with you today.
Love ya,
Ally
Chas, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
I am so sorry to hear about your cousin Chas. Life doesn't quite make sense sometimes - there is nothing I can really say.
I hope your Aunt is fine and that doctor was just a big fat idiot.
My thoughts and prayers are with you Chas - let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment