Well, I had my 37 week doctors appointment today and it was your normal in and out appointment except for the Group B Strep test. Here were my stats:
BP - 124/84
Weight - up about 6 1/2 lbs since last week. I have water retention and swelling...at least that is what I am blaming it on.
See...not a lot of interesting information on that front, except for the fact that I have an u/s tomorrow evening. Sami seems to really have the doctor confused as to whether she is heads up or down. He thinks that she is head down, but can't be completely positive. Until he moves to his new office, he doesn't have a u/s machine, so I have to go to a different building for them now. Well, we are having it done tomorrow night at 8 at the main hospital, which actually worked out pretty good because J and I have an appointment to tour labor and delivery at 7 PM.
If she is breech, I am going in on Friday and my doctor is going to try to get her to turn. If she won't, then we will be having a c-section. I am praying that she is either head down or she will turn if she isn't. I really want to try this whole baby thing au natural!
Well, she hasn't slowed down any. She is still a mover and I love it. It can be a little uncomfortable at times, but I wouldn't trade it for anything right now.
Well, I have a lot of blogs to read, so I will update on Wednesday to let you know if she is ready or not! Take care!
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope Sami is head down and you will be able to have a natural delivery. Glad things are going well with you. You're almost there.
I really hope that she is head down, so you won't have to have her turned or a c-section. I am glad to hear you are doing well, and I would definitely keep blaming it on water retention. :o)
Take care. I love hearing about all your appointments!
I hope that she is head down too, I know you and J must be so excited. I am so happy for you!!!!!! I hope that the u/s and tour go great tomorrow!
Hugs,
Jenna
Thanks for your support during this hard time with me and J.
Post a Comment