- First, I would like to say Congratulations to Melissa! I am so happy that she finally got the little one that she was longing for.
- Halloween was a lot of fun. We had about 60 or so kids. There were some really cute ones, but the ones that showed up without costumes really pissed me off and then the two girls that came to the house twice and they were with their parents! So, not to be completely mean, I did give them candy the 2nd time, but only 1 little piece.
- We went and started our registry. Can't believe how much there is to choose from. I don't even know where to start with babies, so...if you have any "Registry Must Haves", please share them with me. It looks like we are registering at Baby Depot and Target.
- Sami is moving like crazy. J can really feel her at night when we are in bed now. Got in bed last night and I made sure that my tummy was up against him and he said, "quit trying to make her kick me." Well, needless to say, she went to town and kicked his butt. About 20 minutes later, he asked us to go to sleep. He thinks it is bad now...he is in for a rude awakening. He will be praying that they continue to send him out of town for work.
- I am really looking forward to going to TX to see my family for Thanksgiving. I can't wait.
That is about it. I hope that all of my IPP girls know that I am thinking about you and I really miss talking to you. Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.
5 comments:
Yep, your DH is in for it. Sami is just giving him a glimpse of what to expect. Glad things are going well. I'm sure registering is fun but also overwhelming. Take care!
Isn't it amazing that they decide to kick like crazy just when you are trying to rest! LOL - well - he better get used to waking up at night!!!!!
I am glad you are feeling well and Sami is doing so good!
Have a great weekend!
That's too funny. J better get used to it now!!!
I'm glad all is well and ope you had a great weekend.
Take care,
Love Ally
Glad you had a nice halloween. So glad that you are having her kick him. I didn't even think about that with dh! I feel Ashton move the most at night too. I have no idea on must have's for the registry!!! LOL I have 3 of them and everyone says there isn't enough on them!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAS!!!
I think I need some birthday belly pics...lol
Post a Comment