1:15 PM - Ok, so I am back. She wasn't real cooperative at first, but the last 15 minutes or so, she was a good girl! Out of 20 pics....these are my favorite 4....
Looks like she is going to be a drama queen with her hand thrown up on her forehead like that.
We may have a thumb sucker...didn't catch her doing it though. We did get to see her mouth open and close and she flipped around on us.
Look at the little foot.I hope that you can see the images as clearly as I can. They were so nice. It was really cool. They gave me a cute little outfit for her and then all of the pics. Can't believe that it was free. Glad that Sami and I could contribute to a few peoples educations.
Have a great weekend!!!!
9 comments:
Good luck!!! I hope she cooperates and you get a couple of great pics!
Will check back this afternoon to see your update!
I hope all goes well with the u/s!!! I am jealous. My next one isn't until the 11th of nov!!! Not to long but I would have loved to have seen him yesterday when I went to the dr!!!
I'm excited!! Can't wait to see!
Such sweet pics chas...you must be so thrilled!
Great pics Chastity...so happy everything is going well!
Great pics Chastity...so happy everything is going well!
Need some belly pics to go with those u/s pics!!!!
I am late getting back here to see the photos!! They look great!!
Post a Comment