Happy Birthday to me....happy birthday to me....
Well, you know the song. So, not only is it my birthday today, but also my mom's and my father in laws. J took me out to dinner last night to Carrabba's. It was sooo good. Had the Calamari Ricardo and of course the Pasta Carrabba (I love chicken alfredo). Tonight, we are going out with my mom and step dad for dinner. They are wanting to go to Outback, so it looks like that is what it is going to be.
We don't really have anything big planned and I am actually kind of happy about that. This morning about 3 am J had to get up to go to the bathroom. When he crawled back into bed, he leaned over and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I told him I loved him, he told me happy birthday, and we went back to sleep. It has been so nice having him home all last week and this week too! Makes you realize how much you love and miss them when they are gone.
Well, time to get back to work. I don't have much to update on, so hopefully I will have something later this week.
Take care and have a good one!
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a wonderful Birthday Chassy! This will be the last one before kids so enjoy it!!
J sounds so sweet...isn't it great having them home :)
Happy birtyhday Chaz!!!!
Post a Comment