Well, had my dr. appt. I had to do the 1 hour gestational diabetes glucose test. You know, it wasn't really that bad. It was extremely sweet, but I think that I had made it so bad in my head, that it just wasn't. If/when you have to have this test, I would definitely recommend the fruit punch flavor. Anyway, no results for that, but I had to go to the hospital on my lunch break for the Rh factor antibody screening and RhoGAM shot. That damn shot burns going in.
Ok, so for my appt., the dr. said that everything was looking good. I haven't got in trouble yet for gaining to much weight (and I know that I have gained at least 20...I am thinking it is closer to 25 or 30 lbs). I am getting to be such a fat ass! Oh well. I guess that just means I will have to work my ass off to lose the weight afterwards. Anyway, when the dr. was trying to take measurements of my stomach and everything, Sami was moving around like crazy and it took him a few tries to get the measurements he needed. Then, when he went to listen to the heart, she was playing chase with him. She couldn't sit still...think it was all of the sugar?
Well, I haven't got squat done at work today with the appts. and all, so I had better get back to work now.
Take care and have a great day! I hope that everyone is doing OK. I miss talking to ya'll.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad things are going well. It is nice to know that the glucose test wasn't so bad.
I don't even rememeber the RhoGAM shot, the whole situation was bad and the shot was the least of it.
Hope your test comes out ok!! Sorry I haven't been a blogging lately!! I had a lot to read on your blog!!! LOL
Heather
Glad things are going well with you. Hope your other results come back good. Love the belly pics...you look great!
I am happy that everything is going well!
Post the results when you get them!
Post a Comment