Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Update...

I am back from TX and I had a great time. It was so nice to see my family. I miss them all so much. It has taken me a couple of days to update because I have been so busy here at work.

Not a lot going on, had a bit of a stomach flu or something...seems to be moving up into my sinuses now. A little bit of a sore throat to go along with it.

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday! I will update more, when there is something more to say.

Take care.

4 comments:

Jessigirl said...

I can't believe you are 30 weeks pregnant. It seems like only yesterday when you were telling us about your positive hpt. I am so happy for you.

Jenna said...

I am glad that your trip was good. I am sorry that you are sick, I hope you get better really soon. I can't believe Samantha is going to be here in 10 weeks! How exciting!!!!

Liz said...

Glad you had a nice trip and holiday. Hope you're feeling better.

Heather P. said...

So glad that you had a good trip. I think I remember you saying your baby shower was on the same day as mine? HOpe it went great too!