This is what he got me....



He knew how much I wanted an old fashioned rocker for Sami's room. It was one of the most thoughtful gifts that he has given me. I just love him so much! It is so nice to have him home right now.
From my mom and step-dad I got my plane ticket to Texas for the Thanksgiving holiday. Of course I already knew about it since she bought them a couple of weeks ago. I am so excited. I can't wait to see my family...it seems like it has been forever, even though I was just there in April. We are going from 11/19-26/05. For anyone who knows how much I hate to fly, please pray for a safe trip for us. It wouldn't be as bad, if it wasn't for the fact that I can't get drunk or take drugs this time.
Well, time to get back to work. Just wanted to share my rocker with everyone. Oh! For Jess - I know you keep asking about belly pics. I will put an updated one up next week at 28 weeks. I am only taking the pics every 4 weeks.
Have a great day and take care!
5 comments:
I love the rocker Chassy. I have one just like it. It's 13 years old and still looks brand new. I would suggest you getting a cushion for it as youre tushy will get raw from all the stories and lullabies you'll be doing. LOL
I wish you were gonna be closer to me when you came to Texas. I'd love to see ya.
Have a great day and I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday.
:)
Happy belated birthday!!!! What a great gift! Glad you had a nice birthday.
That is so sweet!!! It is such a nice rocker. Happy late birthday, sorry that I missed it.
Hugs,
Jenna
OK, I think I can wait until then. I posted a happy birthday message to you the other day but couldn't get it to show up. For some reason that is happening a lot lately...
I LOVE THE ROCKER!!!
Beautiful!!!
I am so glad you had a great b-day!!!
Post a Comment