Monday, November 14, 2005

Here ya go Jess....

Ok, so I go from complaining about someone calling me "gordita" on Friday to posting my most recent belly pics. Well, Jess has been wanting some new ones and it has been 4 weeks, so here are my 28 weeks pics (I am now offically in my 3rd trimester)....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


They aren't the greatest pics, but I did it about 5 minutes before I walked out the door for work this morning. I can't believe that I have made it to my 3rd trimester. That in itself is a huge shock to me. I get more and more excited every day, even though I am still constantly worrying about every little thing.

Well, I am on my count down for my trip back home. We leave Saturday morning at 6:14 am to head to Texas. Whoo hoo....I am so excited. It feels like it has been forever since I have been back home. It will be weird going knowing that my Papa won't be there. I can't believe that it has already been a little over a year now since he passed away. Ok, nothing depressing, this is a happy post!

Take care and have a great day!

6 comments:

Sporty said...

LOL Ally. I have the really light colored ones on my hips...they are just hidden in the pics.

If we were going to be closer to Houston, I would drop in on ya. I do have some family coming from Houston to Tyler for the holidays. It will be a really nice trip. I am really looking forward to it. My grandma is turning 94 the day we fly in. Unfortunately, we won't be at her house until the following day, but we will be there.

Have a good day!

Jenna said...

Chas,
Great pics!!!! I am still so happy for you. I know you and J must be so excited. I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. She will be here before you know it.

Jenn said...

What a great pic Chas! I was about that big when I was 12 weeks!!! LOL I am glad you are feeling good and Congratulations on your 3rd Trimester!!!! Great job!

Jessigirl said...

YAY Chas!! Your pics are so cute! You look great! And I am with Ally on the stretch marks comment!

I don't think I can wait four weeks for the next ones though. How about we do this like your doc appointments. Once you start getting to every tow week appts. I want pics that often. And then when you are going every week...you get the picture. LOL

Have fun in TX!

Heather P. said...

You look wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Wish I looked as good!!

Melissa said...

I see no gordita in those pictures. You look absolutely wonderful! Such a cute little belly.

I can't wait to see some more. Do we really have to wait 4 weeks!