Friday, July 29, 2005

Not a lot to say...

Not a lot to say today. I have my dr. appt today at 4:45 pm. I am so nervous. I shouldn't be, but I am! I am going stir crazy at work today waiting for 4:15 to roll around so I can leave. I want, wait let me rephrase that...I NEED to hear the heartbeat today. If everything goes well, I will be ordering a doppler, so I can check when I start getting really nervous....like now!

I probably won't update on my appt. until Monday. J and I are going up to the cabin to get away for the weekend. It is only 2 hours or so away, but it is in the country and woods. I need to get out of here. I know that he really doesn't want to go with all of the traveling he does for work, but he is the one who brought it up and I need to get away from all of the stresses of life.

So, on the other hand...I started looking at cribs online. I am optimistic one minute and pessimistic the next. I have found a few that I like....but for me, I need to wait at least another 2 months before I buy anything big. I have bought a few outfits...couldn't help myself.

Well, I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Take care.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Chas,
I really hope that your appt went well today. I can't wait to hear an update. I hope that you have a great weekend at the cabin with J. You deserve to get away from it all and just enjoy each other. I hoep you have a wonderful weekend and that your baby is doing really well.
Who can help buying outfits? I mean I am sure we all have quite a few baby items from over the years and I know as soon as I get another BFP I will be shopping!!!
I am praying that everything turns out wonderful.
Hugs,
Jenna

Jenn said...

I am thinking about you Chas - I hope your appointment went well and you heard a nice strong heartbeat! Post early on Monday !

Hope you enjoy your weekend at the Cabin and relax some!

Ally said...

Hi Chassy,

I was hoping to see how your dr. appt went but I guess I have to wait til Monday *cry*.

I hope you have a nice weekend at the cabin and get to spend some quality time with your DH.

Talk to you soon.

Liz said...

Hope your appt went well..can't wait to hear the update.

Hope you had a nice weekend at the cabin.

Anonymous said...

feel free to come on by and check the **big and tall**Blog/site

Anonymous said...

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog.shopping online baltimore More info here shopping online baltimore