Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's official....

I did it. I made it to 12 weeks. I don't know how, but maybe I shouldn't question that. Actually, I do know how I made it. It was from all of the support that I have from my wonderful IPP gals and of course my family too!

I am so happy that I have finally made it this far in this journey. Now, I am just so nervous that at my appt. this Friday I won't hear the heartbeat. I know I shouldn't think that way, and I am trying not too, but sometimes this whole pregnancy just seems way too good to be true! I mean really...no morning sickness (and believe me...I was praying for it!).

Well, that is about it for now...so have a great day!

5 comments:

Jessigirl said...

I am so happy for you! I wish I was closer to you and could go shopping for maternity clothes and baby stuff with you. Watch your belly grow and be there for your baby shower. I am so excited and I can't wait to see pictures of the baby and his/her mommy in the hospital. It'll happen before you know it.

Jenn said...

YYYAAAYYYY !!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!! 12 Weeks WOO HOO!!!!! You better post alot of pictures of yourself getting big and fat!!!! LOL!!!!

Good luck - give your belly a little rub for me!

Ally said...

That's excelent Chas...it'll be smooth sailing now....

I wanna see belly pics too!!!! :)

Jenna said...

This is such great news, I am praying that your appointment goes well! I can't wait to hear the good news.
Hugs,
Jenna

Liz said...

Chas, I am so happy for you. I'm glad everything is going well and I know it will continue. In a couple of months you will be holding your little one.