Thursday, July 21, 2005

Just a quick update...

There really isn't much to update on. It started out as kind of a crappy day. There is a really nice gentleman that I work with that passed away last night. I only found out that he was sick last week. He was a very good man and will be greatly missed by family, friends, and collegues.

On the pregnancy front...still not sick and I have 5 more days to go until I hit the 2nd trimester! Whoo hoo. I can't wait for that to happen and then I have an appt. on 7/29 with my ob.

J comes home today and they are out of town again next week. I am so glad that they are letting them do 4 - 10's when they are out of town. That one day seems to make things a little more bearable.

I am happy to hear that all of the IPP preggos are doing good. I am praying for safe, happy, and healthy pregnancies for all!

For everyone else...you too are in my thoughts and prayers. It is going to happen. It has too.

Ally....I am thinking about you! I am praying for you. I will be looking tomorrow to see if you tested!
Jamie...I am glad that you seem to be doing a bit better. I have been thinking about you.
Jenna...Give us an update. I want to know that you are OK.
Jess....Great pic on your blog. I can't wait to get the news that you are knocked up!
Les.....I am so happy to see that you are getting better. Your time will come...appt. is next month.
Everyone else...I pray that you are doing good.

Take care and have a great day and wonderful weekend!

No comments: