I took this test:
and this is what I got:
Your Linguistic Profile: |
60% General American English |
20% Dixie |
10% Upper Midwestern |
5% Midwestern |
5% Yankee |
Damn living up North for too long already...I have some Yankee in me. I need to go back to Texas for a visit.
Take care and have a good one!
3 comments:
I am 50% General American, 35% Yankee and 15% Dixie - don't know where the hell dixie came from - visited the south twice in my entire life!!
Very interesting - hope you are feeling good!
70% General American English
15% Dixie
10% Yankee
5% Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern
It is funny that you said that you have been living up north too long, because looking at 15% dixie, i thought, I have been living in Texas to long. LOL.. have a great weekend!
In my thoughts,
Jenna
I'm 45% gen american and 45% yankee. I don't remember what the other 5 was. Yup, I'm a yankee. Mom from Massachusettes, Dad from Vermont.
Post a Comment