Thursday, July 07, 2005

Very quick update...

I don't have much of anything new to report. Still not having any morning sickness and I am now 9 w 2 d. I go for my u/s at 7:30 tomorrow morning. I am excited, but I am also scared to death of what I will/will not see. I am trying to be positive. I keep thinking about how much life is going to change come February. I am really looking forward to it!

I will write more tomorrow after I get to work.

Take care!

Jenn....how did your appointment go????????????

4:48 PM - Ok Jenn...I read your blog and saw...whoo hoo. That is great that you heard the heart beat. How exciting! I am soooooo sooooo happy for you!!!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Can't wait to read about your appointment!

Ally said...

I'm sure you will get greta news Chas....let us know ASAP.

Thinking about ya.

Love Ally

Jenna said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to sign on tomorrow and hear all about your appt. I am praying that everything is wonderful and you get to see your little miracles heartbeat. Your in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything let me know.
Jenna