Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It's Hump Day!!!

I don't have much of an update to give. I still feel the same. No morning sickness.... I am still exhausted, but I can deal with it. I seem to be gaining some weight. My pants are starting to get a little tight in the midsection, but I can still wear them fairly comfortably.

I did go shopping this last weekend. This city sucks for maternity clothes. I bought a couple pairs of slacks and 2 really cute outfits, but I had to order some jeans on the JCPenney website. Do stores not carry talls because they think tall people don't get pregnant? Of course, I was beginning to wonder that myself.

Well, this is how boring my life has been! Oh, J is coming home tonight! Whoo hoo...early. His birthday is tomorrow, so I am going to make him dinner....he makes it for me when he is home. I don't know what to make. Hopefully he will tell me what he wants, that way I can go grocery shopping tonight so I can hit the gym on my way home from work tomorrow.

Anyway...that is about it. This is what I am hoping for:
1. I hope that Jamie begins to feel better soon.
2. I hope that Les can get out of her funk.
3. Jenn - I hope that the morning sickness doesn't last long. Good luck at your appt. tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics! Cysts be gone!!!!
4. Ally - I hope that the house sells and you are knocked up right now!
5. Jess - I keep waiting to hear that you are knocked up. I hope that all is going good with the family and you and the boys are feeling better.
6. Jenna - Let me know how you are doing. You are always in my thoughts and prayers!
7. Liz - Good luck on Thursday! Let us know how everything goes.
8. Heather P. - I am so glad that everything is going good with you. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts.
9. Heather M - I am glad that you made it through the visit at your MIL's. You have adorable little one's.
10. Sara - I am still keeping you in my thoughts. It will happen!
11. Erin - I can't wait to see pics of you holding Ryan! Soon!

For anyone I missed, I am sorry. I hope that everyone is doing good. Take care!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Chas,
I really hope things stay boring for you! I know that it doesn't seem like much is going on right now but that has to be a good thing. maternitymall.com has alot of maternity clothes to chose some, I don't know if they have talls, I am not sort but I have a really long torso so I have normal length legs.
I hope you are able to find some really cute outfits... this is such a fun time in your life.
I am doing much better quiting school helped so much. I am not stressed out with is really nice. I am also feeling a little hopeful.
Your in my thoughts and prayers... I will try to e-mail you soon.
Jenna

Jenn said...

Chas - thanks for the good wishes. Old Navy has tall sizes for maternity - and I believe that Gap.com does as well - and their stuff is pretty cute.

I am glad that things are status quo - it means everything is right on track!!

Have fun with the hubby!

Liz said...

Glad to hear things are going smoothly. Hope you are able to find some clothes. I went to Old Navy and was browsing the maternity section (hey I can be hopeful) and I kept complaining b/c all the clothes were for tall women and they didn't have anything for short...go figure, maybe I need to shop where you live.

Hope J has a great bday. Take care.

Ally said...

Chas,

Yea, what Jenn said...Go to Old Navy.com. They have a nice maternity section and the shipping isn't too bad. Also kohls.com has some nice things.

Happy Birthday J. Have a nice dinner and a great weekend!

Heather P. said...

I think it is funny that you mention tall maternity clothes!! LOL try to find the fat ones and short too. IMPOSSIBLE. I can only find fat ones at Sears, Target and Kohls but they never have my size. I mean it. It is to big or to small. Never a good fit. Jcpenny is the best cause you get to order your size. and for being tall well now you can just make them to be capri's. For me I have to get them hemmed!! Just the other end of the spectrum for you!!! Enjoy shopping!!