Wednesday, November 24, 2004

WTF is wrong with people?

So, I haven't updated in a couple of days. Not much has been going on, other than work. When I go home, it is empty since J isn't home. He will be home Saturday though! I can't wait, but then he is going out of town for work again on Monday. That really sucks!

So, on the TTC front, I am getting extremely pissed off. I use fertility friend to chart and yesterday when I entered my BBT, it put me "O'ing" at CD23..that is fine, but this morning when I added my temp., it took my coverline away. It looks like I am annovulatory this month. How hard is it to fucking ovulate? Must be pretty damn hard, since I apparently can't do it. I am trying to tell myself that it is because I have been so stressed out this cycle. Shit, my chart looks like the freakin Rocky Mountains! BD wasn't very good anyway with J being out of town during the week. This just sucks! I am getting so tired of TTC anymore. But, I want a baby so bad, I can't give up. If I don't fucking throw out some little eggs next month, I am seeing someone about this problem.

I think after the first of the year, I may head out to see an RE. First, I have to see what my insurance will cover. Hopefully they will cover the majority of it, but I seriously doubt it. I mean shit, we don't even get maternity leave....we have to use our sick, vacation, and personal. When we run out of that, then we can take unpaid leave. I could be wrong, but if you just had a baby, you need the money.....right?

So, I am getting extremely sick of the stupid ass people on PW. They are being so immature. They are attacking some of my good TTC friends both verbally and I guess you could call it physically. Just because they don't agree with what is said on a blog or they don't agree with you taking up for a person that they are bashing, they lash out at you. Poor Jamie got flooded with complete crap on her blog comments and then Erin, and then they did it to Jenna too.
It is complete bull shit that has to stop! These women do not deserve that kind of attacking. They are good people. All they want is to have a baby.....is that really so wrong? Poor Jamie gives one stupid girl some advice and everyone blows up at her. I mean really....if you think you are pg, shouldn't you stop all medications until you talk to the dr. to make sure it is OK to take? If you think you might be and that it could cause problems for the fetus....pull your head out of your ass and STOP the meds!

Ok, so after work today, I will be going up to the cabin to have Thanksgiving with my family. I will be back in town on Saturday, since J will be coming home that day. Yyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

I don't know how much I will be around the computer or if this will even get updated until next Monday.

If anyone reads this, I would like to wish you a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!


No comments: