Monday, November 29, 2004

After a long weekend....

Well, back to reality. It sure was nice getting away for a while. I am back at work and back to life.

We had a very nice holiday. J was visiting his parents out of state and I had Thanksgiving with mine. All in all it was pretty nice...wish J and I could have been together though.

Well, here was my Holiday (Wed. - Sat.):

Wednesday - It took up 4 hours to drive to my parents cabin (when it normally only takes 2). We had a ton of snow, so we were only able to drive about 40 mph the majority of the way.

Thursday - Got up early and went hunting. I didn't see a thing. I went in around 10 am and since I was in charge of desserts, I made a sweet potato pie and a Bailey's Irish cream cheese cake. I then had dinner and completely stuffed myself. About 2:30 pm I went back out hunting. Again, it was uneventful and I didn't see anything. Well, before I went to bed, I somehow popped my shoulder out of the socket and it hurt like hell! Luckily, it went back in. So, after that, I went to bed.

Friday - woke up and my shoulder was killing me, so I didn't go out hunting. I took a 2 hour nap...I got up and had some leftovers, and went out about 4 pm with my step dad to go hunting for a little while. Well, holy shit....I GOT ONE!!!! Now, I have been deer hunting for 3 years now and this is my very first deer! I was so excited. I couldn't believe that I hit it. Now, as I have said before...if you are not a hunter, or you don't agree with it....sorry.

Saturday - we headed home and J came home about 7:30 pm. I had dinner ready when he got home. So, we had a nice dinner with candle light and wine. Then we had fabulous sex. I guess that is what happens when you haven't seen each other in a week! Then, we took a shower and watched Shrek 2. I thought that it was good, but I liked the 1st one better.

Yesterday we went out for breakfast and hung out all day. Today....he left to go out of town for work again. This sucks so bad....but it should be the last week for a while!

So, on the TTC side of things....I am on CD33 of about 34 and still not showing a coverline or anything on Fertility Friend. So, consensus has it that this is an annovulatory cycle! Damn!!!!
ErinD has announced that she is PG., then one of the people that I am not so fond of has announced that she is PG too.....

I am happy for Erin, but there are 2 people that I can't wait to see get BFP's.....Jamie and Jenna.
If anyone deserves it (besides me), it is them.

Here is a quick update.....I am no longer on CD33....it is now CD1. Damn it! I knew that this wasn't the month, but it still sucks. WTF is not standing for What the fuck, but when the fuck! So...WTF is it going to be my turn????

I want a baby.....I want a baby.....I want a baby! Happy holidays? Yeah right....

I did talk to J and this is the last week of traveling....until the 1st of the year anyway! Maybe we can do something good this cycle. Hoping and praying....all I want for Christmas....you know the story!



No comments: