Ok, so I lied. I said I wouldn't be back on here until Sunday or Monday. Well, it has been really nice since Thursday when I got here to the cabin. Now, I am sitting here alone because J has left to go back to the house so he can do some laundry and get ready to go to his parents for a week. He is going out of town this time on his own free will. I don't blame him though. I see my parents almost every day. His parents live about 5 or 6 hours away, so he doesn't see them as much. I was raised that family is the most important thingt, so I am not going to stop him from seeing his.
He leaves tomorrow morning and will be back either next Saturday or Sunday, depending on whether or not he has to go out of town with work the following week. I hope that he finally gets to stay home, but isn't that like life...I'm sure he will be home for a day and then leave again.
Well, we went out hunting yesterday. I saw some deer yesterday morning, but didn't get one. For anyone who disagrees with hunting, I apologize, but we do it more for the meat than anything else. Well, we went out yesterday afternoon and this morning and didn't see anything. I want to go back out this afternoon, but it won't quit frickin raining. If it does, I will probably go back out, more to just sit in the woods and think, since I never really see anything out here in the afternoon. If I don't go this afternoon, I will definitely go in the morning and then head back home tomorrow afternoon. If I don't get anything, I still have next week.
So, I checked Jamie's blog (www.babywait.blogspot.com) earlier and read her post from Thursday...I know exactly what she means about wishing that the fertiles could walk in our shoes. It pisses me off when the fertiles start giving advice about how if we just "relax" and "try not to think about getting pg" so much that it would happen. I am so tired of hearing..."well, I had this friend and the dr. told her that she would never get pg. She just gave up and then the next month she was pg." Oh, that makes me sick. I can't "relax" and I can't quit trying. Well, I suppose that I can quit trying if J is never in town when I "O". Of course, that isn't by choice.
Oh, well, now I am just rambling, so I will leave it right here for now.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Saturday, November 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment