Saturday, March 04, 2006

Date Night....

Last night Jer and I went out on a date...we went out to eat and then to see the broadway production of the Lion King. It was a great show. That was the first musical that I have ever been to. I loved it. We had a great time.

Not a lot is going on around here. I am enjoying every minute that I can with Samantha. I have to go back to work on the 8th and I am really dreading it.

Here are a couple of new pics of her....


Image hosting by Photobucket She is wearing an outfit that Aunt Ally gave her. It is still a tad big, but I think she looks great in it. At least she is out of preemie and into newborn clothes now.

Image hosting by Photobucket This is a pic of her with a blanket that Aunt Jamie made her in the back ground.

Image hosting by Photobucket This is the other blanket that Aunt Jamie made for her.

Well, the little one is awake so I have to go for now. I hope you know that I'm thinking about ya! Take care.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

The date night sounds fun, I have heard the Lion King is awesome.
I can't believe 6 weeks is almost over. It seems to have gone by so fast.

Anonymous said...

So, so sweet.
Sorry you have to go back to work so soon...

Mrs. D. said...

I am glad to see that you like the blankets. Sami is so adorable!!!!