Today is my 1st day back at work and it SUCKS!!!!
I want to go home. I miss Samantha so much.
My mom did bring her out here for my lunch break though. It was nice...now, if only 5 would hurry up and get here so I can go home!
I hope that everyone is doing good. I will get caught up on blogs and post soon!
Take care.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Chas,
I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you. I hope 5 came very quickly for you. Maybe the first day is the hardest. Only 2 more days until the weekend.
I am sorry that you are having to go back to work. The last six weeks went by so fast!!!
I hope everything is going well.
Hugs,
Jenna
Going back to work absolutly sucks! I wish I could say that it will get better but Joey is 4 and I still have guilt pangs when I leave him.
I hope your week ends quickly !!!! Good luck.
I know how you felt!! I went back on the first!!
Post a Comment