Friday, March 10, 2006

Finally....

Well, I was tagged by Jamie, Ally, and Jenn...I am now getting around to doing this.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Hostess at the Big Texan in Amarillo, TX
2. Waitress
3. Meat Market
4. Administrative Asst.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Gone With the Wind
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Disney Cartoons (Fox & Hound, etc...)
4. Anything Marilyn Monroe

Four places you have lived:
1. Pampa, TX
2. Tyler, TX
3. Panhandle, TX
4. Lansing, MI
There are many...many more.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. CSI
3. Survivor
4. For some reason this season I have been watching American Idol.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Los Angeles
3. South Padre Island
4. The U.P. here in Michigan

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Ebay
2. IPP Blogs
3. Email
4. Work website

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Shrimp Fried Rice
2. Steak and Potatoes
3. Chili Rellanos
4. Pretty much anything that Jer cooks. He is a great cook!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home with Samantha
2. Home with Samantha and Jer
3 & 4. See #'s 1 & 2.

Four friends I am tagging that I THINK will respond:
Everyone has already done this.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I am sorry that you can't be home with Samantha, I know it must be so hard. I hope that you are adjusting well to being back at work.