Happy Birthday Jess!
I hope that you have a great one!
Ok, I have a sick baby. I have to take her in to the doctors at 11:30 today. She is coughing and congested. I feel so sorry for her. But, she is still a happy baby. She is having a few bouts of fussiness, but all in all, she is a happy baby. She was smiling and giggling a bit last night and earlier this morning. She is such a good baby.
Well, I will let ya know what the doc says and if I have to give her any medicine.
3-22-06:
Samantha is OK...looks like she just has nasal congestion. The doctor said to give her infant tylenol if she gets extremely fussy. (Only gave her half a dropper full about 2 am today). Also she said to get some saline nasal drops and use those to help clear her out and use the aspirator. We ran the vaporizer for a couple of hours to help her as well.
Well, she is definitely eating well. Monday was 8 weeks from her first doctors appt. (1-23-06 and she was weighing in at 5 lbs. 4 oz.), so yesterday she weighed 10 lbs. 12.5 oz. I can't believe that she has already doubled her weight. We didn't see our regular doctor, so I think he is going to be in shock next week at her regular check up.
Take care and I hope that everyone is doing well.
4 comments:
I hope Samantha feels better soon. Did you get to stay home from work today to be with her?
Let us know how it goes at the doctor.
Sorry Sami is sick.. let us know what is going on when you hear from the doctor.
love,
Jamie
I hope Sami is feeling better soon...don't freak out though...bound to happen sooner or later.
Hugs!!
Oh, I think the worst thing in the world is a sick baby. It is so heart wrenching. I hope she can get to feeling better soon!
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment