Well, Samantha had her 2 month check up yesterday at 9 weeks and 5 days. She is up to a whopping 11 lbs 3 oz and she is 22.5" long. She is growing like crazy. I am telling you...she is a real trooper. She was so good at the appointment, and then she got 3 shots. She did some screaming and I felt horrible, but before we were out of the office, she was calmed down. Her next appointment is on May 31. That is a great day....it was one year ago that I got a positive pregnancy test for her and the day that my life changed forever!
After her appointment, grandma took her home and I went to the dentist. I ended up getting 5 shots in my mouth and it wasn't even completely numb....that sucked.
Oh well....the things we go through to stay healthy!
Well, I am off to read some blogs. Take care and have a great day....
Oh, did I mention that Jeremy is now offically unemployed! Damn it sucks...luckily we have a little money put aside that will hopefully last us until he has another job. He has now stepped into the world of a stay at home dad (this better be short lived). I am so jealous...I want to be home with her! Anyway, please say a prayer that he gets another job soon!
Thanks and take care.
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad her dr. appt went well.
Here's to J getting a new job...and a better job...soon!
Sorry the dentist wasn't a better experience...I hate going too.
Talk to you on yahoo...
Hugs Ally
I love the pics Chassy...thanks for sharing. I had to reply to this post because the pic post wouldn't let me for some reason.
Talk to you soon,
Hugs to Sami!
Post a Comment