Well, Samantha had a doctor appointment today and she is growing like a weed.
At birth: 5 lbs. 10 oz and 18 & 1/4 inches.
Today: 8 lbs 5.5 ozs. and 22 inches.
I swear she is getting prettier every day.
We got dsl hooked up today, so I will be updating the pictures more frequently. She also got a Hep B shot and is pretty cranky, so I had better get off of here for now. I will try to start updating more often.
Take care and I hope that all of my IPP girls know that I am thinking about ya!
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad that Samantha is doing so well, it must be amazing to watch her grow.
I can't wait to see more pics of her.
Glad to hear that Samantha is doing well!!! Congratulations
Can't wait for more pics!
DSL...woohoo!!
I'm glad Sami is thriving...can't wait to see more pics of her :)
Post a Comment