After almost a year, the person that you rarely want to visit and you are ALWAYS happy to see go, showed up knocking at my door and when I didn't answer, she came right in. Yes, that is right...she, the evil witch, has once again made her presence known. It is almost as if she never left. I suppose that it is time, I knew it wouldn't last for ever, I was just hoping for a little bit longer.
The baby is still sick. I almost think it is getting worse. I think the congestion is moving to her chest now. She has a regular doctor appointment next Wednesday. I am giving her Pedia Care decongestant and cough every 12 hours or so, and using the saline nasal drops to help clear her out along with using the nasal aspirator.
It is really kind of funny, because I always thought that my mom was full of shit when she would say..."trust me, this hurts me more than it does you." You know what...SHE.WAS.RIGHT. As much as I hate to admit that, it tears my heart out hearing her cry, and hearing her wheezing and having a heck of a time breathing due to the congestion. It really does hurt. Of course now I am getting sick and I have a sore throat along with stuffiness and a cough. This sucks. I pray that she gets over it quickly!
Well, I hope that this post finds everyone doing good. I hope that you all have a great weekend. Here's to you all!
Ally - I love the new house and I am praying that the move to San Antonio is going to turn things around for you.
Les - I hope that this round of clomid and IUI do it for you!
Jamie - I hope that the days pass quickly for you while you are waiting for Mr. D. to come home. Break a leg at the competition and I am sorry about the bitch showing up at your house.
Jess - I hope that things begin to turn around for you and that you are able to get Donnie the help that he needs.
Jenn, Heather W. & Heather P. - I pray that you and your babies are all doing good.
Jenna - I am sorry for the things that you are having to go through right now. You will make it through.
I apologize if I missed ya....I have to get back to work now!
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO sorry to hear about Sammy...I know that feeling all too well. Even at 11 and 13, I still ache when they get hurt. That never goes away I don't think.
Thanks for the kind words. I do hope things turn around for all of us IPP ladies still trying to conceive.
Have a great weekend and don't let AF get ya down. She's just a bitch who refuses to take a hint already. LOL
I am sorry that Sammy is still sick, I hope she gets better really soon. I can't imagine how hard it is seeing her be sick and you can't make it go away. I hope that you don't get sick.
Hope Sammi's feeling better soon. Hope the witch isn't too hard on you.
Post a Comment