Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday already???

First, I want to say thanks for the concern and well wishes on the pains that I was having. I didn't find a lot out before I left on Thursday and I felt like the nurse that I spoke with was useless. The pains have pretty much gone away...I do get some tightening in my lower abdomen, but I think that most of it is pretty normal. I am just scared that I will over look something because I don't want to be a pain in the ass at the dr. office. I worry about EVERYTHING!!!! Anyway...the nurse seems to think that it was probably just round ligament pains and stretching. Hope so....

We had a nice time in Buffalo at the wedding. It was nice to see his family and for not being able to drink....the night still went pretty quickly and I had a lot of fun dancing!

Last night, after we got home, Sami was moving like crazy. She was kicking pretty good, so I put a remote control on my lower abdomen to see just how hard she was kicking. At first, it was just normal movements from my breathing, but then...she kicked hard and the remote control really started wobbling. It was the coolest thing until....

A little later my shirt was up a little exposing a portion of my belly and I was laying on the love seat watching TV. Well, I felt her kick really hard and I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I thought what the hell was that, so I lifted up my shirt to expose my WHOLE belly and I watched it for a bit. Well, all of the sudden, I saw my belly starting doing a wave motion. She must have been doing a somersault. It was the best feeling that I have ever felt. She did it a couple of times and J got to see it. I wish I would have had a camera because the look on his face was priceless. He was laughing so hard. It was funny to watch, but it was a great feeling. I am so excited.

Well, I had better go read blogs before my lunch break is over. Have a good one and take care!

7 comments:

Heather P. said...

Chas that is very exciting. I know that I love the fact that I am feeling Ashton moving. I am also having the round ligament pain and it sucks!!
Glad you had a good time at the wedding

Liz said...

Glad you had a good time at the wedding and that the pain has stopped. I'm glad you're enjoying Sami's movements...I'm sure it is a wonderful experience...good for you...you deserve it. Take care!

Jenn said...

Very Very cool stuff Chas - I don't know which is better - watching your belly move or watching your husband's face!!! LOL

I am glad the pains weren't anything serious - The ligament pain can be pretty scary because it feels like you broke something in there!!!

Talk to you soon.

Ally said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the wedding even if you couldn't drink LOL.

I am glad the pains turned out to be nothing more than ligament pain.
Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

:) Love Ally

Jessigirl said...

I'm glad that pain went away. Every new thing is something exciting or something to be worried about.

I love hearing about Sami moving. I can't wait to see new belly shots!

Mrs. D. said...

Wow.. it sounds like you have a very talented little girl in there!

Heather said...

Chas I am glad to hear that it is nothing serious, although I know how bad those ligament pains can be. It is such a wonderful experience to be able to feel your baby move and to even see it is better. I'm glad your husband got to share in the excitement. Take care!
Heather M.