Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Doctors Appt.

Well, I had my regular appt. today. Sami seems to be doing great.
  • I am measuring at 26 weeks (2 weeks ahead).
  • My b/p was 114/68.
  • They did a finger poke and it looks like my iron is a little low, so I have to start taking a supplement everyday.

My next appt (11/16) I have to do the 1 hr. glucose test. I am going in 3 weeks instead of 4 since I will be out of town (going to TX from 11/19-26/05).

I don't really have much to say today, just wanted to update. I hope that everyone is doing good. I miss talking to so many of you. Take care!

2 comments:

Mrs. D. said...

Glad Sami is doing so well! Wow... you are ahead of schedule... maybe she will come a little early!

What is her middle name... Have you decided yet... How did I miss it???

Jenn said...

I am glad to hear Sammy is doing so well and you are doing a great job.

The glucose test is a pain in the ass - they take blood - then make you drink this liquid (I had the orange) that tastes like flat soda. You wait an hour they take your blood and then you wait ANOTHER hour and they take your blood again - take a good book with you!!!!!