Thursday, October 13, 2005

What in the hell????

Ok, I understand that people want to have kids, but what in the hell is this all about. I mean really... quoting from the article, "I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said in a telephone interview. Give the rest of the world a chance! Do you really need that many kids?

Well, we are taking off tonight when J gets home to head to Buffalo, NY. My brother in law is getting married on Saturday and of course J is in the wedding so we have to be there tomorrow. I am looking forward to it, but then again I'm not. Not really in the mood to deal with all of those people. I think it is going to be a loooooong weekend.

I have a call in to the dr. right now. The nurse called me back and is supposed to be talking to the dr and then calling me again. The last 2 times that I have gone to the restroom to urinate, I have had these horrible pains in my stomach. I have a regular dr. appt next Wednesday, but with going out of town and everything, I figured that I would give them a call, just in case I needed to go in to be checked out. I'm hoping that it isn't a UTI. I don't think it is since there isn't burning when I go, just the pain in my stomach. Maybe Sami is just laying on something that causes the pain. Who knows... Of course in my mind all of the bad things keep running through and I am definitely trying to stop those. Hopefully it is nothing and the pain will subside very soon. I have had some pain in my lower abdomen since Monday. I worked out Monday morning, so I just thought I over did it. Now the pain has moved up into my stomach. I think I am repeating myself, so I will just end this topic on that note.

Well, I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Take care.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Chas,
I hope the pain is nothing and your doctor is able to clear your mind so you are able to enjoy your trip. You don't have a ticker anywhere, are you 24 weeks now? I am excited for you!
I really hate that lady!! 16 kids! I hate that the news talks about her and they do the tv shows on her. What is the big deal, so shes ferile and stupid!!! Let me just pop out kids, and did you see that special? The kids are raising the kids. The kids do so much of the work. Sorry I just really hate that lady.
I hope you have a great weekend, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry that you are not coming back to the board I understand, you are still welcome to join in the secret buddy thing.
Jenna

Jenn said...

Chas - hopefully - and I don't meant to sound simplistice - but I hope it is just gas pains or normal uterine stretching.

Please let us know what the doc says!

Ally said...

I'm sure it it nothing to worry about Chassy. I'm sure it's uterine stretching as Jenn said.

I saw that article about the 16 kids...but I will refrain from using the expletives in describing how that made me feel.

Have a great time at the wedding.

Talk to you soon,

Love ya :)

Heather P. said...

I hope that nothing is wrong. I have the pain too. My dr says at this time the bones are starting to separate to make room for when the baby comes out. I so hope she is right!!! Sounds like what I have but it is more when getting up and getting down ect.... moving.

I also say what the hell to the lady with 16! No offense to those from Arkansas but my best friend was from there and she had 8 siblings!! Guess they dont' believe in bcp!!

Liz said...

Chastity, I hope you were able to talk to your DR and the pain starts subsiding. Hope you have a nice weekend.