Friday, October 07, 2005

How well do you handle your liquor?????

After 4 beers....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After 2 glasses of wine....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After 3 Kamikazes....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After 2 bottles of wine (shared of course)....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After too many Margaritas....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Note how the head must be restrained to prevent it from exploding)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After 4 six-packs....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope that everyone has a nice weekend! Take care.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

so funny. I don't hold my liquor well either, I would be right with them after two glasses of wine. I hope you are have a great weekend.

Liz said...

Oh how cute...yep, that's what happens to me when I drink.

Heather P. said...

I am happy to say that I don't know about this!! I have never enjoyed drinking!!! LOL but I like the pics and thoughts of it!! LOL

Jenn said...

Very Very FUnny - I am a total light weight myself - a very very cheap date - my husband loves it! LOL